This professional djembe is so beautiful aesthetically and so powerful in producing great bass and slap tones. Thus this hand drum djembe would accompany you very well in both private & public percussion music events. The Elite Pro Master Series Djembe has gone through a strict production Quality Control from logwood to end result. Long hours is spent in order to reach a good prepared wooden djembe shell. The shell of the djembe is proportionally shaped inside and outside to result in a great bass & slap tones. Not to mention, the finishing & carving of the Elite Pro Master Series djembe is also carefully handcrafted with a strict QC inspection.
This high-quality Master djembe is carved with diamonds carving at the bottom of the drum and some sea shells around its body. The EPMS-10 offers a 2-rings-system, double rope tension, blue colored ropes and has a West African characterized djembe shape. EPMS-10 is made from legal timber, which is certified by Indonesian Minister of Forestry. We use V-Legal certification for all our timber supply. Please listen to our video below.
- From specially selected high quality Mahogany wood
- Shaved goat skin head
- 2 rings system made from High Tension Braided rope
- Double rope runners
- Rope runners 65 cm: 45
- Easy grab handle
- Extra rope runners allow for finer tuning
- Hand carved on the inside of the shell to maximize the sound quality
- Available in one size
- Inside & outside proportionally shaped
- Only uses perfect Mahogany log wood
- Carefully done finishing
- Uses thick shaved goat skin head & long hours of skin head production process
- Due to hand made, limited availability for wholesale